Monday, May 14, 2012

Jhan Doe - Hustlin' Treez (Free Music, Review) @jhandoe @noisetrade #hiphop #soul


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :  Lecrae, T-Bone, Outkast, Trip Lee, Tedashii


Overall Thoughts:

A rough type rap.. some good themes.. some that were a tiny bit hard to grasp.. or maybe I was trying to hard to find the spiritual.. but others that are very open as to what the message is.. usually spiritual and about Christ.. A good sound.. pretty constant through the album.. very full (as in content and qty).. over an hour of music on this one album.. wow.. some I kinda liked.. some I didn't really like 

Recording Thoughts:

Ok ... Semi-Professional and Amateur 

Stand Outs:

"Burning Temples" - as far as sound.. this may have been my favorite on the album 

"Abba" - more R & B style .. not really very much like anything else on the album .. I liked this one

"City of Refuge" - This was a cool little mix .. a more Japanese feel .. or Karate type thing.. The rapping felt a bit odd at times.. but I did find this cool.

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@jhandoe on twitter 


Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
itunes
Reverbnation
Bandcamp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





3 comments:

  1. I really appreciate you taking the time out to listen. It's a blessing to have someone take the time out to listen and recommend it. I look forward to bringing out more music also. Godbleshya bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already said it on twitter, but - you are welcome. Let me know of future releases and I will see if I can do a review of it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely do so! I'll make sure to send the music to you as well. Godbleshya!

    ReplyDelete

Leftovers