Friday, January 13, 2012

The Train Wreck Congregation - Oh God, Where R U Now (Free Music, Review) @esthersparks @noisetrade #folk #acoustic


^^Widget Above^^
 
For Fans of : Martha Wainwright, Patty Griffin, Tracy Chapman


The vocals sounds very folk.. the acoustic has flecks of what I would say sound like third day.. but it is not the most prevalent thing in the music.. it is the vocals .. and they are superb! 

There are 15 tracks and that includes some really great music!  They all pretty much have the same sound.. if not I will note it below.. I think that the vocals here really make this music alive and enjoyable to listen to.

Some pull from Psalms.. likely exactly as the Psalms are.. I recognize the words ,but am not sure if they are exact.. though they seem that they could be.. very much so.


Stand Outs:

"The Closeness" - I really liked the message here.. the nearness of God and the way that we can be 100% with God.. He sees us as we are.. and as well accepted even though He knows all about us!

"My Loving God" - I enjoyed the parallel of the 'blah blah loves blah blah ' in a tree.. without really saying that .. I guess that is the meaning.. and if not I found the artistry in it amazing! 



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@esthersparks on twitter

Noisetrade 
cdbaby
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers