Wednesday, February 8, 2012

@BradHenryMUSIC - Canopies EP (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #alternative #acoustic


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of : Jars of Clay, Safetysuit, The Fray, Lifehouse, The Script


Overall Thoughts:

I would have to call this worship music, but it is really close to being what I call 'regular' because it is not just your classic worship type music.. it is about lifting God more than ourselves, but done in such an artistic and modern/new way.. it is well done and has a great energy!  I really loved the imagery 

I am adding this to my favorites! 

Recording Thoughts:

Very good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"A Cities Praise" - This has some church organs (sp?) in it.. which I have not heard .. in almost.. forever.. they do not last forever.. but it was notable - and as well this was a great heart warming song.. a song I will be glad to listen to again and again

"Canopies" - another great uplifting of Christ and the hope for Him to touch us and make us better than we are! 

"The Days She Feels Alive" - great acoustic number here.. beautiful song! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@BradHenryMUSIC on twitter 

Noisetrade 
Reverbnation
Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers