Thursday, February 2, 2012

Matthias - Selftitled (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #heavymetal #deathmetal


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of : Living Sacrifice, Tourniquet, Mortification, Demon Hunter, As I Lay Dying


Overall Thoughts:

Rough and Hard Rock ... they have that screamo .. almost demonic sound at times when they sing.. This is one of those bands that I have a hard time putting my finger on the messages until I can actually read the lyrics.  Which probably means there will be less standouts than normal.

I liked the sound that they have.. I actually never felt like it was 'too much' at one time.. Many of them did have much the same grain of sound.

Recording Thoughts:

ok... amateur  

Stand Outs:

"Transformed" - they stepped away from the screaming a bit here .. it was fairly understandable.. though the recording of the vocals was probably too low.. though that could have been do to the screaming that was done later.

"Accountability" - one of the more understandable songs.. from what I could tell I liked the message.. the title kind of tells me a lot... though the song was much more of a lament due to someone not really doing things as another wished them too... 

"Repentance" - another - turning away from the things that you used to do.. to walk towards Christ.. This was a pretty good message .. encouraging even 

"I Believe" - that transformation.. to go from old to new.. do you believe it is possible? 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade 
Purevolume
Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers