Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Genevieve Thul - Me & My Piano (Free Music, Review) @gmthul @Noisetrade



^^Widget Above^^

For Fans Of Ginny Owens, Lorie Line, Sara Beth Geoghegan, Christa Wells, J.J. Heller



Just as the title suggests it is just her and her piano ... sometimes rough and rugged (recording could certainly be better) , but always in love and worship for Christ.  

The songs all seem to be songs I have heard before many times, but I certainly will enjoy listening to them again in the future with that beautiful piano sound!  

Do me a GRAND favor and make sure to check out her blog below - I did a little reading and believe she has a pretty amazing story!  Each of her blogs - obviously (much like the rest of us) are about dealing with everyday life, but when I have read I enjoy the positive outlook, the showing of love for those around her.  

Take a great listen - enjoy - download - TIP :) 


@gmthul on twitter

Noisetrade
Website/Blog
Facebook


_

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I just found this via Google and I was tickled to read it! Thanks for the review. I'm glad you found my music and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Glad you enjoyed the review and you are welcome!!

    ReplyDelete

Leftovers