Monday, February 6, 2012

Scott Dyer - Not I But Christ (Free Music, Review) @scottwcccbt @Noisetrade #pop #rock


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of : Chris Tomlin, Paul Baloche, Hillsong, Michael W. Smith, Jesus Culture


Overall Thoughts:

Old style .. umm contemporary worship .. if that makes sense.. 

This is fairly good .. well done for this genre.. the problem with me is that more often then not.. I do not enjoy this type of music.. though.. as I said this is good ... if you like one song.. you will like them all.

Good biblical views in the songs.. great worship themes 

Recording Thoughts:

Pretty good .. Semi Professional

Stand Outs:

"Lay Your Burdens Down" - this reminded me of Micheal W. Smith.. which fits in the genre I mentioned above.. great stuff .. just not my 'cup of tea'

"Nothing But The Blood" - this was a very well done rendition of this hymn.. loved it very much! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@scottwcccbt on twitter 

Noisetrade 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers