Wednesday, March 14, 2012

52 Reasons : TWENTY_FOUR : You Still Tell Me I'm Beautiful


"You Still Tell Me I'm Beautiful"


This one was surprising to me.  Not because I do not do this, but because most of the time when I mention it I get eye rolls in response.  

It actually can pain me to not see satisfaction for my wife.. in my wife.  I want her to see what I see .. I want her to know what I know .. what God has given me to see inside her .. outside her.  What makes her beautiful! 

If we all could see what God sees wonderful in us.. we might all have a better attitude, but we want to deny it.  I see that there is wisdom in a marriage when you cannot see your beauty.  You have another that God has blessed you with that has the ability of sighting your beauty - use that blessing wisely.. you likely hold one of the most important things to hold up your spouses 'sight' of beauty in themselves.


Reason TWENTY_FIVE
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers