Thursday, March 15, 2012

52 Reasons : TWENTY_FIVE : You Are Honest


"You Are Honest"


One thing I cannot stand ... is a lie.  I do most everything I can to be truthful.  I know that there are times that I fail at this, but still.. I detest a lie.

There are some things with my kids that I just could not lie about and others may think that my truthfulness in those situations is not the 'right' way, but I just could not bring myself to lie.  I have found.. on the other hand that the best way to lie is to  believe what you are saying ( I have learned this through various methods.. lying over time, but as well.. doing magic tricks.. yeah.. I know .. lots of lies)  

When I speak to someone.. or ask something of them .. I expect a truth escaping their lips, but have grown.. either callous or understanding in that .. likely.. what they say is not always the truth.  I can be quite gullible, but 'pride' myself in seeing through 'crap'. 

Being truthful with your spouse .. is a must in my book.. if there is ANYTHING that you feel is best left hidden.. then there is a problem.  For me, it works.. and keeps us accountable as well.

 
 Reason TWENTY_SIX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers