Saturday, April 14, 2012

52 Reasons : FIFTY_ONE : You're A Great Listener

 

"You're A Great Listener"


...unless a television is on... then I am......


...

...

...

distracted...  I can even be reading a book or ... doing many things really.. and I will hear NOTHING that is said. I know that this is frustrating to my wife, and as well.. it is to me.  

A really weird thing is that if I am doing some activity (watching, reading, crafting) and Melanie or one of my kids is talking to someone else... I CANNOT concentrate on what I am doing.  I miss something in the show.. I realize that the scene and characters and changed in the book without me realizing it.. or my craft has become an explosion aftermath.

It seems that ignoring those around me does not really pay off in the end.  I am doing what I can to stop what I am doing for the attention of those I love instead of doing 'what I want...when I want'

 
Reason FIFTY TWO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers