Friday, June 8, 2012

Emissary Band - Salvation Story (Free Music, Review) @emissaryband @noisetrade #indie #gospel by @Sid_Viper


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :  Gungor , Hillsong United, Future of Forestry, Elevation Worship, John Mark McMillan


(Tim's thoughts and comments are in blue - His Blog HERE : www.timinabottle.blogspot.com His Twitterness HERE : @Sid_Viper )

13 Song Album

Overall Thoughts:

I had only listened to one and a half songs on this Album before I fell in love with this band's style. Their deeply spiritual songs will capture you and take you back to your quiet place. They really make you reflect on your relationship with God and his love for us.

     The music is gentle and the vocals are soft. The guitar really makes this album. The creative way it dances around the melody makes you want to listen to it for hours. Every song has a great message. Sometimes it can be hard to hear over the music but all in all this album was put together very well.

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Semi-Professional

Stand Outs:

“As I Am” is a beautiful example of God's love for us. Even though were sinners Christ died for us. There's nothing we can do to make him love us any more or less than he already does.

“Everything” This is such an elegant song of surrender. It's how we should all feel when we begin to draw close to God. Without him we would have nothing so why shouldn't we give him everything?

“Offering” gives a great example of what our offering to God should be. It's also a great worship song.

“Fall” puts together a few different scriptures and presents them in a beautiful way. This is probably my favorite song on this album.

“Soley You” I love how this song integrates “Nothing but the Blood”.

“Love Wins” This is a light fun song that portrays what would happen if we would surrender completely to God.



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@emissaryband on twitter 


Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for your review we just saw this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome. Keep up the great work :) I've had that little piano lick from "Soley You" stuck in my head for weeks now. "Everything" is probably my most favorite. The guitar is fantastic in it and the lyrics really speak to me. It's what I strive to do... to truly give God everything. It's songs like that that I try and write but I don't believe I've come anywhere close to creating a song with as much depth as you have.

      Delete

Leftovers