Thursday, June 7, 2012

Zae da Blacksmith - Von Promnitz Tour (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #hiphop #rap #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :  Stephen the Levite, Hazakim, Shai Linne, Christcentric, Timothy Brindle


3 Song Sampler

Overall Thoughts:

Very interesting and good rap beats.. the words are clever.. and understandable.. Strongly biblical.. showing a true desire for change.. for Christ in life.. 

These three samplers really do get me interested in the rest of the album.. (though I have no idea where it could be 'got') I found this to be pleasant.. and certainly lifting of Christ.. and as well.. encouraging..

I have added this to my favorites! 

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Professional 


take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 


Noisetrade
Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers