Monday, June 25, 2012

Kiesh - Mixtape 2 (Free Music, Review) @KIESHmusic @noisetrade ##rap #hiphop


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :   Maukiesh Howard, born in Fort Pierce, FL. Graduate of: Leon High School, McKendree University, Missouri Baptist University


15 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Certainly christian.. lifting up Christ.. looking to Him before other things.. I have heard these messages before.. though not all the time did I exactly 'get it' in this album .. but it is ok.. the recordings are not so great so they took away from my enjoyment

I like his positive attitude and messages that go in that grain.. not the best mixed.. but still the messages are good 

Recording Thoughts:

Ok ... Amateur

Stand Outs:

"Grown Man Business" - this is one I liked much of the lyrics .. but was not certain about the main message.. I 'think' it was about moving on.. maturity in the faith.. yeah.. now that I type it .. that makes perfect sense .. 

"Fairy Tale" - while this was interesting.. but I really think that if you want a kid's voice.. don't modify a voice for it.. just use a kid.. it really will set the mood for this much better.. especially for a song like this.. it would have made it so much more 'real' .. 

"Solo Verse" - very odd.. not sure if he took out his breathing or something ..but it sounded either like quick breaths.. that sounded electric.. otherwise.. it was cool..

"Heaven God's Presence" - has some acoustic ... a song about heaven.. interesting.. pretty cool .. 

'Want Me To Be" - great song about wanting to do as God wills.. 

"Pressing Buttons" - awesome message! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@KIESHmusic on twitter 


Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
a
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





1 comment:

  1. Mr Jordon. I want to thank you so much for your comments. I found your page doing a google search of my name. I am KIESH. I enjoyed reading this review. I don't get honest feedback like I would like at times, so this was refreshing. After reading the review it seems I need to work on my recording and clear up some of my messages. If you don't mind I would be grateful if you would keep up to date on what I am doing on www.Surrender2Him.com. Also, email me @ KIESHmusic@gmail.com to let me know how you think I can improve my recording. That's an area I am always looking to improve.

    ReplyDelete

Leftovers