Saturday, June 2, 2012

Least of These - More Than Conquerors (Free Music, Review) @comeandlive


^^Widget Above^^


7  Song Album

Overall Thoughts:

pretty awesome sound.. great.. full album .. something I am happy to have added to my collection

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Professional 

Stand Outs:

"Amazing Grace" - very cool electric sound.. totally instrumental.. very sombre.. and picks up that scratchy, insanity as it ends.. pretty cool .. 

"Grace" - I liked the simplicity of this.. the truth of Grace.. the need for it and the desire that we should have for it as well 

"The Call" - really cool stick beat and guitar duo? at the start.... and really it has a cool beat and such all though it.. the message was not totally clear to me.. I got a bit lost in the music instead of the lyrics.. 

"Filthy Man" - the denial of Grace.. only makes you.. filthy .. 

Take a Listen - Enjoy - Download - Donate!! 


@comeandlive
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers