Thursday, August 2, 2012

Patrick & Brittany - Be For Me Like Rain (Free Music, Review) @PatrickCBass @Noisetrade #gospel #pop #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :   Phil Wickham, Shane and Shane, Kari Jobe


10 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Some really good worship.. very full and passionate.. great sound.. Lifting up God.. fairly standard themes and messages, but all done very well.. great vocals and instrumentation.. There is a great mix of alternative/rock style as well as calm and worshipful.. very nice! 

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

'The Storm" - no matter the problems.. Praise Him!  always a great message!

"Greater Is He" - awesome scripture to song.. beautiful message.. certainly uplifting.. knowing and understanding the power of God.. INSIDE of us.. awesome!!

"Called Me As I Am" - calmer.. great vocals.. not as 'rocking' but really.. awesome uplifting message.. really enjoyed this

"Never Let Me Go" - to fall away is a fearful thing.. We can trust in God to hold onto us.. He IS faithful! Our call WILL be answered

"No Other" - slower.. very calming.. very lifting

"I Believe" - I really liked the line about weakness .. awesome message.. very empowering

"Running" - while sounding great.. I found this to be a bit long for my taste.. not sure why.. but I did 





take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@PatrickCBass on twitter 


Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers