Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Skyhook - With Everything (Free Music, Review) @skyhooktheb @Noisetrade #alternative #rock #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of : Anberlin, Paramore, Mayday Parade, Switchfoot, 30 Seconds To Mars

1 Song

I have reviewed (actually it looks like I just 'shared' it)  Skyhook before HERE : http://derkopenedeyes.blogspot.com/2011/04/skyhook-rough-mixes-free-music.html 

Overall Thoughts:

Rocking awesome sound.. really has a worshipful spirit... , but still so very much rocking.. usually I would consider a song that was over 7 minutes to be too long... but this one kept my attention the entire time.. it really captured biblical things.. and really lifted up Christ .. showcase His wonderful power.. and just sounded wonderful

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good ... Professional 



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@skyhooktheband on twitter 


Noisetrade
http://noisetrade.com/skyhooktheband 
Website
Facebook
itunes
Spotify
Amazon (I JUST added this to my wishlist.. had no idea there was more I had not heard)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers