Thursday, November 1, 2012

Brandon Gilliam - A Love Better Than Life (Full) (Music, Review) @brandongilliam @Noisetrade #rock #acoustic

I am not sure how long it will be left up for free.. but get it while it is!!

For Fans of :   Hillsong United, Jesus Culture, David Walker, Aaron Keyes, Elevation Worship



I have reviewed him before (I think it was a sampling of this album, from what I can tell) HERE : http://derkopenedeyes.blogspot.com/2011/10/brandon-gilliam-love-better-than-life.html 

10 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

All quite standard themes and messages.. I actually feel very much like I did when reviewing the samples.. I actually think a bit better mixing would do well for these songs.. I really do like them.. though.. I have heard their 'like' very often.. that is a bad slight to have as the fact is that .." over and done before".. does not exactly mean badly done this time.. 

Recording Thoughts:

Pretty Good ... Semi-Professional

Stand Outs:

"All Praises Rise", "Glory of The Lord", and "Only You Jesus" are all reviewed in the past review I did.

'Love Better Than Live" - my favorite on the album.. odd that it is the title track.. that does not often happen with me..

"Awakening" - this one was cool.. I liked the flow of it.. a very surreal feel to it.. awesome for this feeling that it is describing.. 

"Oh The Blood" - classic .. and oh so well done!  

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@brandongilliam on twitter 


Noisetrade
Website/blog
Facebook
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers