Monday, November 5, 2012

Review: Agatha H and The Airship City by Phil Foglio (Books)

Agatha H and the Airship City (Girl Genius)Agatha H and the Airship City by Phil Foglio
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A short book with a very good story. It really sucked me in. First it caught a friend of mine who told me I should be sure to read it. I am glad they encouraged me to as I found the mixture of Sci fi, fantasy, and just plain comedy to be very entertaining.

I found that the story reminded me much of some of the classics.. A society that has been long since fallen from the hope of the heroes that fought for their freedom. Most of the world is unintelligent.. Only those that have the 'spark' are clever enough to climb up in society.

I was glad to see how the story gave enough to be interesting in itself and create and complete its own arcs while creating a great way for new ones to open up.

The next one is on my wish list.

View all my reviews

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers