Monday, December 24, 2012

Ben Greer - Deck The Halls With Bells of Folly (Free Music, Review) @BunGreer @Noisetrade #gopsel #christmas #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :     Bryan & Katie Torwalt, The Digital Age, Hillsong United, Jesus Culture

3 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Classic sounding Christmas music.. strongly acoustic .. but as well some electric guitar add ins.. I really liked the beats that were created with the guitar.. so awesome.. so much more refreshing and calming

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"Rudolf Is Coming To Town" - very funky and fun.. certainly a different even though classic song.. yet joyful look on Christmas ... (this is the first Rudolf song I have heard this entire year.. so.. yeah not so common I guess)



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@BunGreer on twitter 

Noisetrade

Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers