Friday, December 14, 2012

Rece Nickelz - Story Behind My Praise (Free Music, Review) @ReceNickelz @Noisetrade #rap #hiphop #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :     Hip Hop, Rap, Gospel, Jesus, Music


3 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Rap rock .. pretty slick Christian type lyrics .. and awesome beats.. 

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"I'm Back" - a pretty cool .. being 'back' message.. from what I could tell.. my thought would be that this is a cry of salvation.. that the old sinner is gone.. but 'I'm Back' .. alive again.. as a new creation.. pretty cool message and just clever how it is brought forth

"Give Myself Away" - an encouraging message of giving life over God .. to do as He wills and not as we wish to do in our flesh and sin.. but to work in the almighty will of God!

"Amped Up" - much from what I could tell this is a salvation story.. the life before and the discovery of the missing part of self being God.. and the change that happens when Christ enters in us.



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@ReceNickelz on twitter 


Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers