Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Review: Of Thieves and Elves: A Supernovella by A. P. Stephens (Books)

Of Thieves and Elves: A Supernovella Of Thieves and Elves: A Supernovella by A.P. Stephens
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

To be honest I would like to have given this four or five stars. The reason that I did not is because I felt that there could have been more story before where the story began. I wanted to have more emotional investment in the characters by the time they came to this point. I found the writing to be well done and enjoyable.

By the very end I was much more close to the place I wanted to be with the characters when what was happening at the start.

Without a slow start I felt rushed and as stated earlier non-invested in the characters and storyline.

I must admit that the world that is being created, while common in fantasy, I am enjoying it and am actually quite interested in future tales of them.

off.. in search of the next one ...

View all my reviews

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers