Tuesday, March 13, 2012

52 Reasons : TWENTY_THREE : You Let God Guide Us


"You Let God Guide Us"

This one is easy .. and as well this one is really, really hard.  When I really am relying and trusting in God, it is totally easy to accomplish, but as soon as I get a hair in the wrong spot... or just somewhere I was not expecting (figuratively speaking.. ) I will go bat crazy trying to come up with solutions. 

I am so very thankful that God has a plan and will guide me when I let Him.  When I am in that position I am in such a better attitude, and just a better person.  

I have long quite relying on a man.. a person to be the one I look up to.  I have learned that there are traits that are good in everyone, but I need to look to Christ.. to God fully for all .. every thing else. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers