Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ruslan - From Then Til Now (Free Music, Review) @RuslanKD @noisetrade #hiphop #rap


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :     Lecrae, Andy Mineo, Kendrick Lamar


17  Songs

Overall Thoughts:

A pretty common rap album.. with the message of ..once I was and now God has brought me to this.. an encouraging message.. just like any testimony can do .. though.. this was not one of my favorites .. I really did not get into the method and feel of the album.. it just felt very disjointed 

Recording Thoughts:

Pretty Good ... Semi-Professional

Stand Outs:

"From 06 to 2010" - this was pretty cool.. 

'Breax Over" - I mostly liked the message to this.. (I did not understand some of it)

"Praise The Great One" - this one was interesting

"Overcome In My Heart" - quite an interesting message.. I really think that this was my favorite on the album

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@RuslanKD on twitter 


Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
itunes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers