Saturday, December 8, 2012

Smalltown Poets - Under The New Sun (Free Music, Review) @smalltownpoets @Noisetrade #rock #alternative


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :     REM, Counting Crows, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Jars of Clay, Third Day


7 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

This has been a band that I have enjoyed since shortly after my salvation at 16.. this newer album.. is not disappointment..they still have that same feel I remember.. but also with something else.. something new.. that should be expected with a new album.. I enjoyed it.. 

they still have deep messages that take a bit at times to sift through and understand.. but the music and vocals are solid and enjoyable 

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good .... Professional

Stand Outs:

"Grace Is A Song" - very beautiful message.. 

"Jesus I Come" - more like a worship song.. very surreal actually..

"I'll Fly Away" - a very cool rendition of a classic! 


take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@smalltownpoets on twitter 


Noisetrade
Facebook
itunes
cdbaby
itunes
Amazon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers