Saturday, January 5, 2013

Adrian Stresow - Broken World (Free Music, Review) @adrianstresow @noisetrade #rap #gospel #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :     Lecrae, Trip Lee, Tedashii, Andy Mineo, KB



14 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Very awesome messages about Christ  and God.. through a rap.. and almost techno synthesized fashion (maybe auto tune) 

I really liked this.. though it was a bit rough.. needing a bit of fine tuning.. I can really see these sound.. Really awesome with a bit of practice 

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Semi-Professional ( the rapping is a bit Amateur, but only slightly.. I really do like it)

Stand Outs:

"Solution" - awesome message... so uplifting.. right on! 

"Video Games" - great song about addition .. to video games.. certainly an issue

"No Explanation" - this was cleverly put together.. I liked it

"My Life" - again.. very clever lyrically.. so good 

"Hard" - don't give up! Great attitude!

"Right Now" - how do you choose to live.. this is a wonderful message for the young.. and as well for all.. how will you choose to live from now on? .. 

"Speechless" - another very impressive one

"Rewind" - such a desire to do right and live in the way God calls us to

"Think Twice" - powerful message.. 

"Bow" - awesome desire to be thankful and give God glory!

"Rock Bottom" - how to get up from the hardest hits?.. I have certainly been here before.. but now I know who to look to.. and this song actually portrays this so very well (and I used to write poems ;) ) 

"Broken World" - very awesome sounding.. and some hard hitting..hard to swallow thoughts and ideals.. 


take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@adrianstresow on twitter 

Noisetrade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers