Thursday, January 24, 2013

Christer Kobedi - I Am Christer (Free Music, Review) @itschrister @noisetrade #gospel #rap #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :     Meek Mill, Da' T.R.U.T.H., Lecrae, MC Jin, Trip Lee


13 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Heavily Christian aspect rap.. some great beats and mixes.. all quite well done .. I found it pretty easy to enjoy.. 

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Pretty Good ... Semi-Professional & Professional

Stand Outs:

"I Am" - very sweet sounding.. and cool message

"Gotta Follow" - I enjoyed this desire to be with.. to 'follow' God.. 

"Church Boy" - ahh.. very cool message. .I have not really heard something quite like this.. a very cool telling of temptation.. and the battle that can happen ... as well one of the best responses I have heard in a very long time.. I great attitude towards sin! "It's not about church, It's about Christ"

"Give You All" - another great message!! 

"God" - awesome melding of music.. so much ear enjoyment

"Tell It To The Nations" - taking blame where it truly is.. and instead of putting our heads down.. look to Christ.. look to a forgiving and loving God.. this is a message of hope.. 

"Fire" - very different.. a worship song.. calm.. reverent.. beautiful vocals.. passionate!! Honestly.. this is a wonderful song!! 




take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@itschrister on twitter 

Noisetrade

Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers