Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Counter Culture Crew - Selftitled (Free Music, Review) @CounterCultur6 @noisetrade #hiphop


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :     Dmaub, Lecrae, Json, Trip Lee


3 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Rap .. Hip Hop... with Christian ideals.. some pretty hard and rough beats

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"Doing My Job" - the lyrics kinda seem a bit rude in a way.. (as soon as my kids would hear the work 'stupid' they would comment on how a bad word was said - this did not happen.. but .. it would) I can tell it is not meant to be.. it is just that first start.. gave me that impression.. I can very much see the influence of Christ in the music

Counter Culture" - awesome desire for God's Word in this world!! From about 3:30 on.. some very awesome rapping as well as message

"New Beginning" - very cool message.. common... but I like the way they took it and brought it to my ears.. sweet!! 



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@CounterCultur6 on twitter 

Noisetrade

Bandcamp
Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers