Monday, January 28, 2013

Leon Young - Hope Sampler (Free Music, Review) @Noisetrade #gospel #pop #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :     Chris Tomlin, Lincoln Brewster, Tenth Avenue North, Leeland, Jeramy Camp


3 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Alternative sound with Christ injected ideals.. very spirit lifting and movement inducing music.. awesome!

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

VERY good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"You Are The One" - the energy of this song is so very contagious.. and the message to go along with it.. I pray that it is contagious as well to all those that listen.. great uplifting and as well an amazing call to move within the will of God!

"My Anchor Holds" - while I know I have heard this type of song (or maybe the exact one.. not sure.. it was not long back) .. but I really like this ideal.. to .. no matter the surrounding storms and waves and such.. we can trust in the Anchor.. the only anchor that we could ever have .. thank the Lord for His powerful hold!

"Rain" - I have always liked the analogy of rain.. have even stood in it praying.. beautiful piano backed song.. very, very good!! 



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

Noisetrade

Website
Facebook (add as friend)
itunes
cdbaby
Amazon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers