Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Prayerful Friends (Card Trick) #Magic4Christ

Welcome To The Fifteenth of the Month in the year 2013.  I will have a new card trick video post every month on the fifteenth on my magicderk4christ youtube channel HERE: https://www.youtube.com/user/magicderk4christ?feature=mhee

Do yourself a favor and subscribe - I am pretty excited about the 12 videos that will most certainly come out this year, and hope that a few bonus ones will also.


I always hope that I have friends that totally willing to step out in faith for me, and for them to never fear to intercede when I am in the dark places.

James 5:15

Amplified Bible (AMP)

And the prayer [that is] of faith will save him who is sick, and the Lord will restore him; and if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers