Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Review: The Emperor's Soul by @BrandSanderson (Books) #fantasy

The Emperor's SoulThe Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was totally unsure of what to expect from this sort story but it was Sanderson and I had no doubt in my mind it would be wonderful. I was not disappointed

The story here ... even being quite short I found the grasping of a new magic ability and a few characters to be very easy to flow into and totally enjoy.

While at first an ability to change an object by reshaping its past may seem mundane and not very useful, but Sanderson really showed this at a wonderful level and as well created a perfect groundwork for an entirely new train of thought.

View all my reviews

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers