Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Robbie Seay Band - Rich & Poor (Free Music, Review) @robbieseay @Noisetrade #folkrock #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :    
David Crowder Band, John Mark McMillan, Phil Wickham, Gungor, Sandra McCracken


13 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

I know I have heard of this band many times.. but this seems to be their first album .. on their own I guess.. mostly acoustic .. very awesome stuff.. I really enjoyed the deep messages .. really get you into thinking.. and loving God even more

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"Rich & Poor" - I think this has a heavy ideal in perspective.. the simple ideal "His love is for us all" ... to be able to truly see that God's love is to cover ALL .. no matter your station.. God sees us the same.. and in God's eyes .. we really can see ourselves in both perspectives.. rich.. poor.. very cool

'Sing To Jesus" - so much depth and realism in this.. it really captures a vibrancy of Jesus and how we can be close to Him.. we can foster a relationship with Him.. amazing!!

"Raise My Voice" - no matter the doubt.. the hurts.. the storms.. look to God.. and "Raise your Voice" ... beautiful.. wonderful attitude.. so uplifting!! "Even in my darkest days I am gonna song your praise"

"Cannot Have My Soul" - So deep and yet so easy to understand..I truly liked the idea how this really captures death for the never..well death of the body..it really captures the heart of the Spiritual eternity..the outright defiance to the devil...oh..so awesome

"Baptist Me In The River" - wow...wow....wow...So wonderful..I so enjoyed the passion..the joy of freedom from Sin..the lifting of Christ! "Come to the river and lay your burdens down"

"Home" - Another really showing the best attitude we can have for Christ...the best the flow..so easy to enjoy..and a message that would be wonderful for ALL to begin to sing

"Dusk" - Instrumental.. surreal.. reverent.. calming.. beautiful

"No Me Without You" - heavier acoustic.. fun beat.. seems more a love song in a way.. 

"Dawn" - much like Dusk... 

"Rest" - such a wonderful picture of future.. as well as the hope and 'rest' we have now.. 

 "Slow Me Down" - a prayer.. that we ALL.... ALL should be praying!! 


take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@robbieseay on twitter 

Noisetrade

Website
Facebook
itunes
Bandcamp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers