Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Smith - The Dreamer Vision 1 (Free Music, Review) @TheDreamR @Noisetrade #rap #alternative


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :     Lacrae, Kid Cudi, Lupe Fiasco, Kanye West, Jesus

8 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Christian rap..cool beats..a bit video game like at times..as well done acoustic backbeats that are very awesome. The songs are quite short but he gets the point across

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"Nets Aspire" - interesting..a bit cluttered feeling..as well as a cool quality..I am not totally sure about the message..but if I had to guess...is it to know that God is there..but there is a bunch of negative things..so I really think I am wrong

"Sense of Time" - much calmer song.. and I really liked the message of it

"Shades + Colors" - my favorite on the album.. beat.. flow.. message.. all awesome!






take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@TheDreamR on twitter 

Noisetrade

itunes
Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers