Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Jason Hinze - Awake My Heart (Free Music, Review) @Noisetrade #gospel #folkrock #favorite


^^Widget Above^^


14 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Calm.. worship... modern.. great instrumentation.. and very good vocals... standard themes.. well done.. and mixed.. a very good album as a whole... an interesting hymn feel at times.. great mixture 

I am adding this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"Justified" - very passionate.. great song!! 

"Holy God, Holy King" - I really enjoyed this one!

"Failing Heart" - cool electrical beat.. pretty slick.. wonderful message " We bow down to lift you up" 

"Who Is Like My God?" - oh goodness.... so very good! 

"All that You Are" - grand.. very grand.. such an awesome lifting of God! 

"My Only King" - wonderful!

"To You" - very awesome beat.. quite different.. almost dissonant.. but sounds great .. 

"Awake" - a bit funky and surreal.. pretty cool

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@hinzejason on twitter 

Noisetrade

Website
Facebook
itunes
Rhapsody
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers