Thursday, January 2, 2014

Review: The Rithmatist


The Rithmatist
The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I found I had a tiny, tinsy wincy hard time getting into some of this book. I really mean it was tiny and this is notable because usually no matter how it goes I have not hard time at all in any of Sanderson's work.

After thinking on it.. and reading some other things I am certain the problem was the reading 'level' of the book. This is 'set' for young adult and it certainly is.. I found I really enjoyed the exquisite detail and full fleshed out characters of other works, and this flowed a bit different than others because of this age setting.

As the book neared the end the conclusion was great and leaves plenty of room for more, which I am actually very interested in reading as well.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers