Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Excited About Soccer!

Kyley Grace's soccer season is starting up again - and this time I am the coach. Good thing is that I got to work with a good guy the first time as a helper - seeing how that went Mel and I are having a great time putting together, hopefully, a good and organized team. The kids did well today - we worked on: Shooting goals and learning about "No man's Land"; dribbling; trapping; and some on throw ins. I think we are going to have a good year - and I honestly thank Mel for being who she is and taking up the team parent role so well - I am certainly excited about this! I may even do a few tricks for the kids during our devotion time! (Illusions .. not soccer tricks .. well maybe some soccer ones... :) )

Brandon Ayon "Dyno - MYTE" will be helping me through the endeavor and I can see that it is going to be a very good thing for us both. It is always good to have another that knows something about what you are doing to punch you in the gut and get you going better for the next time. Thank you, Brandon, for being so willing to help!

And speaking of soccer - why don't you go here and get FIFA World Cup to play in the USA!!
http://www.gousabid.com/page/s/sticker

I will keep ya posted!

~>dErK<~

1 comment:

  1. :) I can't wait to get some pictures of Elijah kicking the ball too hehe

    ReplyDelete

Leftovers