Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Trust Ministry!





_

ummm.... yeah - that is how I feel about my trust right now.  For some reason I was under the impression that I was 'good' in the trust area of my life with God, but I think that I was ignoring a 'deeper level' of  trust.  The good thing is that when you pray for God's will in your life - He will make certain that you get what you pray for.  I NEED a deeper level of trust and faith in God, so therefore, God has brought a situation up in my life that I must have that level of trust and faith.  As much as it is frustrating and not fun, it is the time for a growing in my relationship, not as expected, but instead according to the will of my Father in heaven.

Thank you, Lord!


I hope you all enjoy the video - many of my 'readers' have probably seen it before, but alas - it is my feeling at this time in my life!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. as always. right on time. :) love you baby! God has certainly blessed us!

    ReplyDelete

Leftovers