Thursday, April 21, 2011

Beauty I Behold - Letters (Free Music)














^Widget Above^

Beauty I Behold - Letters

I had this one on the docket for blogging, but it was pushed up because I hit it while listening on random in VLC.  These guys are very good.  That great balance of rock and melody.  I classify them as a worship band, but they could easily be mistaken for just your standard christian rock - and that, THAT I love!

Not My Own - catches you right at the first beat, pulling you in, waiting for the rest of the instruments to flow in - then the lyrics hit you with honesty and truth, seeing (in myself) why I love this kind of music!

" I am not my own - I am yours! "

Fire -" I won't let this beating heart die again as long as your my God " - Knowing God - really knowing God truly produces this feeling, this POSITIVE outlook!

Dirty Lungs - A totally different view ... well maybe not 'totally' but a ' sloppy wet kiss ' kind of worship song

Enjoy!

Check out Beauty I Behold on Facebook

And On Amazon

Full Album Letters

Individual Songs:

I Will Shout
Fire
Not My Own
Dirty Lungs
Give You Praise
My Desire





_






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers