Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Following Directions


The funny part about working in an office is that .... well it is that you walk by something like this every day. Now I personally do not walk by this one everyday, but I do walk by this other one.

I see this and all I can think is, *do we need another sign? Yeah, I bet that another sign that says the same thing will cause this to stop!*

How hard is it to follow directions? I once took a test that said to be sure to read the entire test before starting the test. The last task on the test was to ignore the entire rest of the test and just turn it in. I remember all manner of confusion created during that test. But I do remember it actually teaching me that reading the instructions is a good thing.

Any thoughts on how to get those files to stop piling up? Or to make sure that only recyclable cans are placed in the correct trash can?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers