Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lunch Recipe Time .. Episode 2

Now honestly this meal is the most common meal for me to enjoy during my lunch break.

Ingrediants:

Chicken fried CHICKEN (this is very important to note, any other Chicken Fried ____________ is absolutely no where near as good as the CHICKEN.
I heat mine for three minutes - then stir the potatoes
Repeat for another three minutes

(note : as this heats I recommend occupying your time by watching something, or being productive... I watch Hulu and today's show is "Lie To Me", of course you will finish the show as you eat your meal)

When it finishes heating, BEFORE actually eating, you MUST mix the potatoes and corn - this makes both taste so much better and makes you feel as if you are eating more than you are...sort of...

Here is to hoping you enjoy/enjoyed/are enjoying your lunch today!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. you really should start posting the lunch menu on the days I send you with good stuff instead of just the frozen stuff you get occassionally haha People are going to think that this is all I feed you silly boy <3

    ReplyDelete

Leftovers