Sunday, April 10, 2011

Salad be a bit hot...

I enjoy salad at an all you can eat buffet. If you don't .... you must not understand what 'all you can eat' means! I usually have a mountain on my plate, with authentic snow caps (courtesy of the ranch dressing!) I have a particular way I like it but depending on the buffet I may have different things in my salad. When I saw 'wasabi peas' I thought *hmm I shall try those because I have no clue how they may taste*

I returned to the table (after getting another plate mountained with other food, I take a bite of my salad (including the peas)

* HOLY SMOKES BATMAN - THAT IS SOME HOT SALAD !!! *

Then I remember where the word 'wasabi' is filed in my brain... yeah. Not only should you think before you leap, but thinking before biting is a great idea as well!

Have a great day and enjoy your possibly spicy or not so spicy day!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers