Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fable: The Balverine Order by Peter David (Review)

Fable: The Balverine OrderFable: The Balverine Order by Peter David

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I went into reading this with slightly low expectations. Reason being that only ever so often does a book entertain me enough if it is based on a video game. Anyway, I recommend anyone reading it go into it with low expectations as well, though not because it is bad, but because it will certainly be more enjoyable to you if you do.
Do not let this review turn your mind, but only to give you enough consideration to possibly read it. The story was good, funny and only slightly predictable. Though it was a good 'classic' type hero tale hanging on the coat tales of the main(being Fable the game itself). Though I did wish that the game was just as fleshed out as this book was with it's characters and even, well no MAINLY it's villains. Go enjoy it.



View all my reviews


Fable: The Balverine Order


_

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers