Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Brian Bachman - Call Save Strengthen (Free Music, Review) @BrianBachmanRap @noisetrade



^^Widget Above^^



For Fans of: LACRAE, EMINEM, LUPE FIASCO, LINKIN PARK, KANYE WEST



Rap, Rap, Rap Very good stuff - as hard hitting as other rappers that I have listened to, but a Heart full of love pours though the words!

Stand Outs:

'Moment of Truth' - A cry for an honesty portrayal of what Christ really is to the world - and the hope for that to be 'produced' main stream from all out-feeds of 'Jesus PR'. And then a turn to, even amidst the insane 'PR' turmoil, LIVE as called by Christ!

'I've Been Forgiven' - I could really see my past in this - mainly because Brian keeps it pretty general, but I do not know many that really could not listen to this and declare love for God and what He has - and is doing in our/their/my live/s ! For that may not feel this way, this is really what the verse :

Luke 7:47
King James Version (KJV)
Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.

'Let's Not Go On' - wow... what a slap! Take a listen - you may see something differently after four minutes and twenty nine seconds. I am all about Moving Forward, but in this circumstance... I also say "Halt" 'Let's Not Go On' !

'Real Life' - Such a hopeful message! Anyone - no matter the sin - the darkness that takes over, or weighs down your soul, "God Loves You and He wants You!!" I really like the sound in this one too, GREAT mix of vocals and rap!


Brian Bachman creates a world in his music that is likely dreamed of by many - I pray for the misunderstood ideals that we, as Christians, may create in the mind of others - and instead move toward a breaking - a breaking of bearings - understanding, and love pouring forth!

Listen and Enjoy!

@BrianBachmanRap on twitter

Noisetrade
https://www.noisetrade.com/brianbachman
Website
http://brianbachman.com/
Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brian-Bachman/165992150128298




_

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers