Monday, June 27, 2011

Gabriel - I Need You (Free Music, Review) @Noisetrade



^Widget Above^



For Fans Of Chris Tomlin, Phil Whickham, The Fray, Muse, Lifehouse



Rocking Worship Music! A Good nice, in a way, rough voice... def like the guys singing - and goes well with the music. Not so exciting when you pick music that your voice just does not go with, but Gabriel's voice certainly fits!

Stand Outs:

"My Passion" - What is your passion? Where is your passion? Why is that your passion? I agree with Gabriel in this song!

"Make Me Yours" - An interesting thing about God, as I have heard it before from others, is that He is a gentleman - He will never force anything on you - to Worship in a way to give yourself to Him to give Him true control - to be able to became what is great inside you - it takes this prayer/song/worshipness to start that path! God's Limitation


"Arms Around Me" - I LOVE the rock (very, very slight country twang) in this song! On one hand I listen to this and almost feel bad, thinking that only God can see the beauty in me. But, I realize what the point is - as when I was deep in the darkness of depression, there was no way anyone could see beauty in me - yet Christ was there, just waiting for me to reach and grab His hand! Thanks for reminding me of that!

"No One Compares" - a slight electronic feel, sounds pretty cool! I have tried a few things in my life besides God at times, and really ... honestly - No Compares... No THING Compares

"My Offering" - much like 'Make Me Yours' in that what are you bringing to the table? If you choose to ask God to make you His - to make you that pure and perfect fit for your station in life - are you bringing to Him the tools He needs from you? or holding those back?

Gabriel has a very uplifting worship experience here in his first album 'I Need You'. Enjoy it!



Noisetrade
https://www.noisetrade.com/gabrielsong
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/gabrielfanpage?sk=info
Website
http://www.gabrielsong.com/main.html
YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/gabrielsong77

_

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers