Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Chase Merrell - Just Be-EP (Free Music, Review) @ChaseMerrell @Noisetrade





^^Widget Above^^

For Fans Of Jason Mraz, Michael Buble, Jimmy Needham, Tyrone Wells


Almost a worship ... alternative (but NOT heavy) a flowing melody or sound in the songs! Two of the songs are about love - though with God fully in view in the desire of finding that love!

Stand Outs : 

"With You" - I really LOVE the piano (I think it was anyway) in this - just love the way it almost seems to come out of nowhere, beautiful! This is closer to a worship song in words and certainly the feel of the music, or maybe I mean 'attitude' of the music. 

"Beautiful Dream" & "Summer Skies" - love songs, but not like so many are out there - I just love the part where he talks about going to prayer with God!  Reminded me of praying about my future wife (now my actual right now forever wife! ) I liked "Summer Skies" even better as the reliance on God in this situation is just so prevalent! Wonderful attitude for those in this situation!

"Just Be" - really showcases the wonderful sound that Chase's voice can bring!  so slow and relaxing - I cannot get over how awesome the singing is in this song!  And just imagining the embrace of the Father in these situations!  Being there for another... just as strongly as we would like others to be there for us...

@ChaseMerrell on twitter

Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
itunes


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers