Thursday, August 11, 2011

Jay Frank Ward - Truth & Salvation (Free Music, Review) @JayFrankWard @noisetrade #worship



 
^^Widget Above^^

For Fans Of  Johnny Cash, The Blind Boys of Alabama, Ollabelle


Some 'Big Choir' worship is the best way that I can explain the genre of this music - it makes you want to grab a tambourine and just start jumping around! (I have never done this, but this music makes me want to - so I do it in my wonderful imagination!)

A POWERFUL deep voice that just draws you in - reminds me of some of the old time Jazz and whatnot!  Beautiful!  If you ever enjoyed Hymns, Southern Gospel or anything like that - you will LOVE THIS MUSIC! 

This is just a 2 song sampler - check out the full album below!



 
Truth & Salvation

@JayFrankWard on twitter

Noisetrade
Facebook
Website
itunes








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers