Monday, August 1, 2011

Paul Patterns - Shine EP Sampler (Free Music, Review) @derekstroker @PaulPatterns @noisetrade



^^Widget Above^^


For Fans Of  John Legend, One Republic, Usher


Hip Hop - or Rap sound - with some Gospel type kinda mixed in 

Music with a message - and music that could just get you moving and dancing and groovin' !! 

You can get the full album from the bandcamp link below! ($7)

Stand Outs: 

"Greed" - "Money won't buy you everything" "turns your heart cold" Is it evil to be rich? I doubt it, but I am positive there are things in like that actually do cost no money... some make it about money - but ... it shouldn't be - 

"Ready Set Go" - This is one that just has a great beat - it wants to get my feet to bouncing and my booty to shakin' (kidding ... unless I am in the right mood) I honestly cannot pin exactly what the song is about, but I like it!

"We Are" - "We are robots trying hard to decode ... this world that we call home" very cool song - oddly enough it is reminding me of Narnia (The Magicians Nephew) in that the beginning of that world was in a song - so each like is a part of that song - are you out of beat? are you in sync with the song of the Lord?

As for the links below - my guess is that Paul Patterns is the 'band name' and Derek Stroker is within that band!  Enjoy!!!

@PaulPatterns on twitter

and

@derekstroker on twitter

Noisetrade
Website
Facebook (Derek Stroker)
Facebook (Paul Patterns)
Bandcamp
YouTube


_

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers