Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Importance of a day (Blurb)

  I am an odd guy - from what I can tell...

I do not seem to look at or see things much like everyone else around me, either that or I just do not really know too many people well enough that I understand that they do think like me.  No matter.... I will continue

I have never seen the gross importance of 'One Day'.  You might say, "Well, Derek, what about the crucifixion of Jesus... that was one day?" and I would agreed that, that particular act occured in 'One Day' BUT I have a BUT...

Jesus' entire life was devoted to being the true example of love, of how to properly follow His Father, God.  He did this EVERYDAY - the crucifixion was just another step that had to be done - albeit one of the hardest, but also one of the greatest! Without ALL He did throughout His ENTIRE life we would not have what we do today from the Gospels. With just the crucifixion - you have a dead man... With just the resurrection you have a miracle (Lazarus anyone?... nobody worships him ... that I know about) 

I feel the same way about Christmas and Easter.  Is it great to show ones devotion and love for God on those days? (Phineas and Ferb Answer) Yes... Yes it is!  But it is also good to show all that EVERYDAY!

Sometimes I forget things - and I guess that Facebook has this built in for silly guys like me that can forget things...



Today is the anniversary of my wedding day to the most wonderful woman on the planet ... my Awesome Wife (Melanie Denise /formerly Williams\ Jordan) ! Facebook sees this day as a special day that I should send you a message, or an email, or ... whatever game it has going at the time.  But all I want to give you - is the assurance that tomorrow I will love you - and will continue loving you - continue SHOWING this to you in interesting and 'exciting' ways EVERYDAY!!  Love you!


_
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers