Saturday, September 24, 2011

Seeing Verity - Not A Superhero (Free Music, Review) @seeingverity @noisetrade #pop #gospel



^^Widget Above^^

For Fans Of  Kari Jobe, Britt Nicole, Brooke Fraser, Parachute Band



This is either an album composed of Three previous singles ... or a 'Single' now means three songs on the album ... either way.. .there are three songs 

I may just be missing something, but I almost feel that the songs on this album end too quickly... it seems that they could have been just a bit longer... not sure what it means or exactly why I feel this way... but I do

Thoughts: 

"Call Out Your Name" - Worship genre, pretty good 

"Not A Superhero" - you put the word 'superhero' anywhere - you get my attention.. I would have at first thought this song would have a bit more ... pop, and energy - and it could just be the actual recording of it that may be throwing me off, it does pick up at about 2 min.  Though ... for some reason I cannot see 'Superhero' being almost a worship song.. but they did it.. pretty awesome!!

"Sweet, Sweet Love" - I am not positive if this is a song.. being sung to God.. or to a person.. or if it is just loosely based on the Song of Solomon ... either way - it is a love song.

Take a Listen - Download - Enjoy - TIP!!

@seeingverity on twitter

Noisetrade
http://noisetrade.com/seeingverity
Website
Facebook
itunes


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers