Thursday, September 1, 2011

Wisdom Moon - Die 2 Self (Free Music, Review) @wisdommoon @noisetrade #rap and #worship



^^Widget Above^^

For Fans Of Cross Movement, Lecrae, Da Truth




Do you like to sing a worship song and then go to a rappin' ... lol - I actually do so this album is not odd too me

I think that the worship that is on this album is better than the rap ... not really something I do ... I did not like a lot of these. (Very good premised - but just not well executed) 

Stand Outs:

"The Cost" - While true and honest raps, they just seemed a little too cheesy here

"Die 2 Self" - This one is not as cheesy ... actually not really cheesy at all - I like this one, I just feel like it is missing some POP! in the beat. A fairly simple message (though very difficult to actually do ... dieing to yourself... )

"Great Cloud of Witnesses" - certainly has the Word good and solid.. but again the way the rap is done you almost lose it as you listen...

"To Hold On" - worship .. not rap - acoustic and WONDERFUL

I really liked the worship - and hope to hear more of that soon - take a listen... Enjoy!!

@wisdommoon on twitter

Noisetrade
Website
YouTube
 
 
 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers