Friday, September 16, 2011

The Zambia Project - Selftitiled (Free Music, Review) #worship


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans Of  Gungor, Jesus Culture, Hillsong, John Mark McMillan




Some really great worship music - very professional recording! The sound is great... vocals great..as I already said - professional!

It reminded me a lot of when I did go to church as a kid ...actually.

I have pretty much heard these songs before (mostly) .... they are good and an enjoyable listen

Stand Outs:

"I Want Jesus To Walk With Me" - the beginning of this song is really cool because it sounds like it is being played on a record.  It just gave it that rustic sound - pulled me in.. very cool!

"Takwaba Uwaba Nga Yesu" - reminded me of listening to the "Passion" album that did a song in Swahili (sp?) 

Enjoy - And TIP!! 

Noisetrade
http://noisetrade.com/thezambiaproject
Website/Bandcamp ($8)

 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers