Monday, October 10, 2011

Honor The Emperor - The Prayers (Free Music, Review) @HonorTheEmperor @comeandlive #Worship #rock



^^Widget Above^^ 
 
 
@HonorTheEmperor on twitter 


Ok.. I found a way to properly share the Come&Live albums.. if you have any issues let me know!! 

There are four songs on this album ... so I will talk about each of them

"You Have Overcome" : Electronic .. Alternative ... Worship ... A very cool mixture

"The Clown of God (All I Am Is Yours)" : This is a really interesting song... at first almost makes me think of the drummer boy.. not having any 'gift' ... The drummer boy played his song, but in this song what is offered is the person.. the life.  

"The Savior of Criminals & Prodigals" : a sourly look upon the truth would see this title to not be what Christianity is.. love those that have done wrong.. and ran away... guess what... we are, we should, and there are times where this is seemingly impossible to do... It is a good thing Jesus can... and does

"I Stand Upon Your Mercy, I Fall Into Your Grace" : This is a beautiful song - a great song to sing along with celebrating the Mercy and Grace of God!! 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers